Yum. Yum. Yum. Easiest pie ever, seriously. And it has lot of protein in it so it’s basically healthy, right? I hope so because I just ate it for breakfast.
Here’s what you need:
- 32 oz of vanilla greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter
- 24 oreos (that’s 2 rows worth)
- 1/4 cup of butter or margarine
- muffin tin liners (if you’re doing the small sized cakes)
Here’s what to do:
- Put the oreos in a gallon ziplock bag and whack them with a rolling pin until they’re ground up. Then pour them into a bowl and mash up with a wooden spoon if you need more.
- Melt the butter and pour into the ground up oreos and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins or the pie and smoosh it against the wall so it stays. It might be a bit crumbly and not stick perfectly and that’s fine. Put in the fridge to firm up for about an hour or so.
- Using a hand mixer (or whatever you use to mix) mix the yogurt and peanut butter.
- Spoon the peanut butter/yogurt mixture into the oreo crusts and put in the fridge. Wait at least 3-4 hours until serving so they can firm up.
- Mash up a Reese’s cup to garnish with.