We’re hosting a party tonight for the Opening Ceremonies (!!!! so excited) and I wanted to make some appropriately red, white and blue foods (that way, we can support Team USA and the host country!) My dad makes this recipe anytime he wants to whip up something quickly that will impress guests, so of course I had to make it. There’s only 5 ingredients, including the berries, so everyone should be able to make it.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 roll (tube? pack? whatever you call them) of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8oz of cream cheese
- 8oz of marshmallow Fluff (a medium sized tub is 7.5oz, that’s fine)
Here’s what to do:
- Slice the cookie dough into slices, put in a circle on a pizza pan and smoosh together so the whole pan is covered. It won’t be perfectly covered, so don’t worry, just try your best. Follow the directions on the package for how to bake (usually 350 for 12 minutes).
- Mix together the cream cheese and Fluff (I’d suggest using a hand mixer) and spread on the cookie crust (once it’s cooled)
- Wash the fruit. Slice up strawberries into quarters and put them and the blueberries onto your cake.
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve!
Enjoy! And check back soon for more Olympic recipes!